◆ The Latin cross (Latin crux ordinaria), also called the long cross, the Cross of the Crucifixion, the Cross of the West, the Cross of Life, the Cross of Suffering (Latin crux immissa) is a four-pointed cross, in which the vertical crossbar (Latin staticulum) is longer than the horizontal one (Latin patibulum ), which is located above the middle of the vertical and divides it in half. It is believed that the cross symbolizes the union of heaven and earth: the longitudinal crossbar represents the divine, and the transverse earthly.
• SKU: 2061876cg
• New unisex ring silver 925 + gold 14k. Not plated, 100% solid silver metal!
• Average weight of gold 14k (585) - 10,8 g.
• The average weight of 925 sterling silver is 8,5 g.
• Weight of gold 14k: 0.6 g.
• Width of the ring 6 mm
1) Silver 925 blackened;
2) Silver 925 blackened and Solid Cross Gold 14k(585)