◆ The Vegvisir, also known as the Viking rune compass (also known as the Nordic compass), made from eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance used by the Vikings as a compass. Vegvisir means "travel guide" and "pointer" in Icelandic.
• SKU: tyt_149
• Style - Round Signet Ring;
• Theme of the work - Theology, Occultism, Kabbalah, Tarot.
• Without gems.
• The average weight in Gold 14k(585) - 28.5 g.
• The average weight in Silver 925 - 22.5 g.
• Size of the top: 17 mm
• Variation for Silver options: 1) Blacked Silver with Gold Plated Lion Head; 2) Shine Silver with Gold Plated Lion Head;
• Variation for Gold options: 1) Rose Gold 585 (14k); 2) White Gold 585 (14k);