Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews | Write a review
Men's ring with the image of the Old Church Slavonic symbol "Kolyadnik"
◆ Kolyadnik is a powerful male amulet that gives strength on all fronts: military, labor and even love.
In ancient Slavic times, it was worn on the chest by all males, from little boys to gray-haired elders.
• Article: 30384
• Average weight of a ring in gold (size 20mm) - 6.35 g.
• Average weight of a ring in silver (size 20mm) - 5 g.
• Without inserts.
• Ring width: 10 mm.
• Possible variations for 925 sterling silver: 1) Blackened 925 sterling silver 2) Bright 925 sterling silver
• Variations for gold: 1) Rose gold 585 (14к); 2) White gold 585 (14к)
• Country of manufacture - Ukraine;
◆ INDIGO Atelier - more than just jewelry!