◆ The Claddagh ring (Irish: fáinne Chladaigh) and the Kladdah ring are also found) is a type of traditional Irish ring that is presented as a sign of friendship, and is also used as a wedding ring. The ring is made in the shape of a pair of hands that hold a heart topped with a crown. The heart symbolizes love, the hands symbolize friendship (trust), and the crown symbol loyalty (loyalty). Ideal gift for both partners.
• SKU: 676746cg
• Style - Band, Engagement, Wedding Ring. Unisex Ring
• Average weight of gold 14k (585) - 8.25 g.
• The average weight of 925 sterling silver is 6.5 g.
• Variation for Silver options: 1) Black 925 sterling silver; 2) Light 925 sterling silver
• Variation for Gold options: 1) rose gold 585 (14k); 2) White gold 585 (14k);
• Width of the ring - 7 mm;
• Gemstones: Round cut White Zircons 1.5mm - (6pcs)