Your shopping cart is empty!
1 reviews | Write a review
Horseshoe with a braded Rope Sterling Silver Ring Signet
◆ The horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and protection. It has become a very superstitious symbol dating very far back to a blacksmith and his dealings with the devil
• SKU: 4066
• Average weight of gold 14k (585) - 15.3 g.
• The average weight of 925 sterling silver is 12 g.
• Variation for Silver options: 1) Black 925 sterling silver; 2) Light 925 sterling silver
• Variation for Gold options: 1) rose gold 585 (14k); 2) White gold 585 (14k);
• Manufacturing and country of origin - Ukraine;
◆ INDIGO Atelier - more than just jewelry!