Man Ring King David Star Jewish Israel Menorah Judaica Jewelry
◆ Heavy weight men silver ring with six-pointed geometric star (Hexagram) on the top. In the middle of the star inserted round big gemstone. On the corners of the star there are small gems. On the sides you can see concave surfaces with Jewish menorah. Star of David, Hebrew Magen David (“Shield of David”), Jewish symbol composed of two overlaid equilateral triangles that form a six-pointed star. It appears on synagogues, Jewish tombstones, and the flag of the State of Israel.
• SKU: 10314
• Style - Six-pointed Star Ring;
• Average weight of a ring in gold (size 20mm) - 20.3 g.
• Average weight of a ring in silver (size 20mm) - 16 g.
• Gems: (other colors can be used on request!)
1) White zircon round cut - 6 mm. diameter. (1 PC); 2) White zircon round cut - diameter 1.5 mm (6 pcs.)
• Size of the upper platform: 16 mm.
• Possible variations for 925 sterling silver: 1) Blackened silver 2) Bright silver
• Variations for gold: 1) Rose gold 585 (14k). 2) White gold 585 (14k)